Life is unpredictable, we don’t always see what is going to happen around the next corner, but one thing is always true, the unexpected will happen. When it does, be ready. Let us help protect you, your family, and your property.
- Gather your information. Get your car’s VIN, make, model, year. We will also need your personal information including, driver’s license number, place of employment, and how far you drive to work or school on a typical day.
- Accidents or tickets in the last 5 years? We need details, dates, claims, paid, driver involved, and if they were at fault or not at fault.
- Who is your current carrier and how long have you been with them? What is you current premium and how often do you pay it?
- Credit counts, the person with the highest credit rating should be on the application as Driver #1
*Includes Renters and Condos
- Is this a new purchase or a re-quote?
- If this is a re-quote, send us the first few pages of your current homeowners policy. These are commonly called Dec(larations) pages.
- Gather your information. What year was the home built, purchase price, lot size, age of the roof, and roof material, major systems dates (i.e. electrical, plumbing, HVAC)?
- Do you own more than 5 acres, have any type of business on the property, or own certain animals? You may be classified as a farm, and we will need a few more details.
“I moved my business to Houk Insurance Agency and saved $2,500 on my home, auto, cabin and umbrella policies. Can’t recommend them enough!”
Teresa B - Bowling Green, KY
"Houk saved our family almost $2,000 annually on our home and auto insurance. They also were able to add Earthquake coverage and still save us that much!"
Deborah B – Glasgow, KY